Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Google just doesn't get it that I am using cookies

Google is pissing me off again. I am of course using cookies in my blog; I'm logged in after all. Now every single time I access my blog, I get the message:

"This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies."

and I have to click on "Got it" to make it go away and enable me to post a new entry. Are the web designers drunk or what? When I click on accept, I expect this to be ... well, I dunno ... be saved in a cookie maybe? Or registered in any way? Yeah, so I got it. But Google hasn't.

UPDATE: The bar has grown bigger now, covering even a part of the title.

UPDATE 2015-08-14: They finally got it.
UPDATE2 2015-08-14: It was just a fluke. Still the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment