Sunday, June 14, 2015

I love that CDPR forum moderator

I never before was able to say that I outright love a forum moderator, but when you frequent areas of great character, it can happen.

I'd like to direct you to the forums of CD Projekt RED, creaters of The Witcher game series.

Someone with the name of BennyGarrison, fresh account, made one on-topic comment and then started dissing me without any provocation, just the usual rudeness towards MLP fans. I responded and then decided "Why just let this scum continue freely? He's really asking for it." and reported one of the posts.

And a mod did some modding on his posts, hahaha. See for yourself (spans post #8 to #17):

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/48763-What-missing-monsters-from-the-Witcher-series-would-you-like-to-see-added-in-The-Witcher-3

No comments:

Post a Comment